We’ve moved up the street, just a short distance, to a new and better facility. We can now be found at 113 McNary Estates Drive Suite B, near the intersection of River Road and Wheatland Road.
If you came to our old clinic on one of our busier days, you might have noticed it was like having five Saint Bernards in the back seat of a Smart Car. In other words, our place was jam packed! That’s just one reason we’re excited to be in our new facility.
- We have four exam rooms instead of two. The rooms are larger and have windows for greater comfort.
- Our hospitalized cat and exotic patients will be happier with a quiet room of their own, with natural light and supplemental heating.
- Our dog patients get cozier kennels with warmer floors and natural light.
- The treatment room is larger and has more stations for patient care.
- Our surgery suite has pass through storage for sterile instruments, reducing traffic in and out of the room for an even more sterile environment.
- The waiting area is larger and more comfortable.
We think you will love it as much as we do.
Creekside Veterinary Clinic is a small animal hospital that is committed to offering excellent, compassionate veterinary care. We see dogs, cats, ferrets, rabbits, rodents, birds and reptiles and most other small companion exotics you can think of!
Dr. Leanne Eggert, Dr. Megan Strahon, and the entire staff work hard every day to provide the best possible care for your pets. Our practice has been serving Keizer and the surrounding communities for nearly 25 years. We have an excellent and caring staff that is ready to help keep your pets healthy and to nurse them back to health when they are sick. For more information about us, please see our Doctors and Staff page.